Monday, May 1, 2023

Chess and Games!

 Hello Again!

Chess is a game that requires a lot of logic and thinking. It has 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops a king with a queen and 8 pawns on each side. in total it has 32 pieces including the white and the black side. Even though it is a very racist game, it improves your logical reasoning, increases your IQ and even exercises both parts of your brain. It is a way to relax your brain and simultaneously challenge it. I prefer this to students who are currently in high school as this game keeps your mind active as well gives you short break from studies.  

Chess is one of my favourite board games and I love playing it with my dad mainly. I do prefer offline chess as it decreases your screen time as well as let you have fun with friends and family. You can look at many boards online but I prefer to look for the ones with bigger chess pieces. Bigger chess pieces allow a clear look of the board. Here is a link on amazon-chessboard.

If you don't have any company to play such games with, you can try to play online. For chess I prefer chess.com. This is an app that allows you to play short games as well as gives you a few challenging puzzles. It even helps analyze your past games and how you could have done better in them.

Chess.com Home Page

There are many games that can help your logical reasoning such as sudoku, crossword, Tetris etc. and I am sure that you will find more such games online. Be sure to let me know (through the comments section) more games that I can include.
Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers!!

Hello Again! Here are the answers to the riddles I posted the last time. If you are here directly and haven't seen the riddles go HERE