Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Math and Riddles!

 Welcome Back! (If this is the first blog of mine that you're reading, start from the begging from HERE)

Today this post is going to be less informative and more fun!!! This time I am going to make it a little interactive! I am going to ask you a few riddles to which you can reply in the comment section:

Here is the first one: 

If I borrow $50 from my mom and $50 from my dad then I'll have a total of $100. I buy a shirt that is of $97. I am left with $3 from which I give $1 to my mom and $1 to my dad. Now I owe them $49 dollars each. In total I owe them a $98. I have one dollar left that is in total $99. where is that one dollar?

Taken from HERE

The second one is a game that you can play online. Play it and let me know if you can reach the goal that is to reach 2048. Try playing 2048!

From APP

The 3rd one is: The Image Problem!!

The 4th one is: Match Problem!!

Make 4 Δ out of 2 Δ by moving 1 match

That's it for Today hope you had fun. Solution will be posted in the other post!!
Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers!!

Hello Again! Here are the answers to the riddles I posted the last time. If you are here directly and haven't seen the riddles go HERE