Monday, May 1, 2023

Welcome to MATHS & LOGIC!

 Hello everyone! I am glad to see you stop by my posts. I here believe that creating a logical and mathematical environment in our everyday life is as important as studying and playing. Logic and Maths can be found everywhere.

Maths is a difficult subject for most of us. We often don't like subjects that are too hard for us. but, we have to use it in our day to day life. While making payments or even arranging seats in a party. On this channel, I am not going to teach maths but teach the logic behind every single thing. Feel free to ask questions if anyone has doubt in any sort of math related concepts!

On this channel, logic is going to be our main focus. Logic is a reasonable or sensible way of thinking. It is an important skill that should be maintained through out the life of a being. It can be developed from online and offline games, coding, and reading stories etc. 

Hope to see you again on one of my official posts. Thankyou and do visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers!!

Hello Again! Here are the answers to the riddles I posted the last time. If you are here directly and haven't seen the riddles go HERE